top of page

Nunhead garage was originally the base for the National Steam Car Co. It was taken over by the LGOC in 1920 and in turn passed to LT in 1933. It remained a bus garage until 1954, and was later used by coach companies. In turn it was used by Prince Marshall for his Obsolete Fleet which provided vehicles for the Round London Sightseeing Tour and also vintage ST 922 for route 100.

The half reliefbuilding has a nicely detailed clocktower, part of which has been incorporated into the housing now on the site. The model measures 24" wide by 4" deep (plus paving which is included). There are options for the door lintels to be unsigned , so it could easily be used to represent a fictional fleet.


AH Nunhead LT central bus garage 1/76

    B logo.jpg

    Flat rate UK tracked postage is £3.
    Remember, orders totalling more than £25 are post free.

    create in card

    with Kingsway

    THIS IS IMPORTANT : The card building kits sold on this website are not precut. If you have not already done so, please click the button below to learn what skills are required to construct the models.

    bottom of page