Barking Garage was opened in 1924 to provide buses for the postwar expansion in housing eastwards from London. Before the second war, the allocation was entirely double deck LTs. Wartime G austerity vehicles were then allocated with RTLs coming in the fifties until RTs took over in 1958. Some RTWs and SRTs were also allocated. Barking's main claim to fame was that it was the last garage to operate the RT on 7th April 1979. The kit depicts the garage as it was at this time, with the distinctive (but at that time disused) entrance doors on the corner.
This half relief model is approximately 28" wide by 9" deep.
top of page
Flat rate UK tracked postage is £3.
Remember, orders totalling more than £25 are post free.
create in card
THIS IS IMPORTANT : The card building kits sold on this website are not precut. If you have not already done so, please click the button below to learn what skills are required to construct the models.
bottom of page