Chelsham and Godstone garages were opened in 1925, and built to a similar style. They were owned by the LGOC but operated by the East Surrey Traction Co. Ltd. Chelsham was the first LT garage to operate the GS type in 1953. Godstone was famous for operating a batch of lowbridge STLs known as 'Godstone STLs', and in London Country times had the use of the small class of AF Daimler Fleetlines.
Either of these garages can be built from this kit - the difference being in the extension building on the side. Alternative labels are provided to represent the LCBS period.
Both of the garages closed in 1990.
The half relief model is approximately 18" wide.
top of page
Flat rate UK tracked postage is £3.
Remember, orders totalling more than £25 are post free.
create in card
THIS IS IMPORTANT : The card building kits sold on this website are not precut. If you have not already done so, please click the button below to learn what skills are required to construct the models.
bottom of page