The LGOC opened Harrow Weald Garage in 1930 to replace an original smaller one. It was soon extended in 1933 and was the first garage to experiment with diesel engines with the DST class. It was an early operator of Q types. Special lowbridge STLs were also operated which were replaced by RLHs in the fifties, by which time RTWs, SRTs, and TDs had arrived. RTs were then the main type operated. RMs, and RFs were also allocated as were Merlins and Swifts.
This half relief model is approximately 15" wide and 8" deep. It includes paving to fit in front of the garage. Note that the road surface shown in some photos, is NOT included.
The roof sections can easily be left as removable pieces to give access to the interior.
An extension kit is also available which will double the depth of the garage.
top of page
Flat rate UK tracked postage is £3.
Remember, orders totalling more than £25 are post free.
create in card
THIS IS IMPORTANT : The card building kits sold on this website are not precut. If you have not already done so, please click the button below to learn what skills are required to construct the models.
bottom of page