The Catford Garage was originally opened by the LGOC in 1914 having the code AN. With the outbreak of the war it was requisitioned by the War Office. When returned in 1920 it was allocated to Thomas Tilling and received the code TL (Tilling Lewisham - TC having been taken by Croydon). One of the largest garages, Catford for many years had a large allocation of RTs from 1948 with the last surviving until 1978. RMs only arrived in 1968 being followed by Swifts and then DMSs formed the larger part of the fleet until replacement by Titans in the eighties.
The half reliefmodel is approximately 22" wide.
top of page
Flat rate UK tracked postage is £3.
Remember, orders totalling more than £25 are post free.
create in card
THIS IS IMPORTANT : The card building kits sold on this website are not precut. If you have not already done so, please click the button below to learn what skills are required to construct the models.
bottom of page